Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lavendel



My very comfortable outfit of today. The jacket is very old from Asos, and I like the cut in the back. The colour is also a very nice light lavendel colour. The wide pants are also very nice. Usually those widening pants are too short for me, and that looks stupid. Luckily these are just long enough to not look bad. They are stretchy, so very comfortable.










This is what I was wearing on my lips today. I am getting fanatic with all these lip products. And after I bought another lip pen from Lumene today(whitch I will show you later) I decided that I will not buy too many lipsticks and pens, because you never have time to use them all. Just a few basic colours will be enough for me :) Maybe I will make a post on all my lipsticks and pens I have so far.


After work I went to see my friend. It was cold one second and hot the other...no wonder I am having a flu!



No comments:

Post a Comment