Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, July 27, 2015

Dupe that


I found the best website for lipstick fanatics. It is a page where they post lipstick dupes. Dupes are cheaper lipsticks that look like a lipstick from a high end brand. They also have an Instagram account. 


I have been dreaming of the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in the shade "Lovely". But when I found the Dupethat website, I realized I had a lipcream from NYX that is almost exact the same shade! As you can see from the picture (borrowed from Dupethat) they are almost exactly the same!


Here I took some pictures of it on my lips. This page is really great if you are in to lipsticks, but don't want to spend too much money on different shades. Besides, you might notice that you already have something you were thinking of buying. They also have dupes of other products.







No comments:

Post a Comment