Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Training pants



The other day at the gym I noticed my training pants had broken! They are truly my favourite, so comfortable and stretchy :( Anyway, so I had to try to find another pair. I went to H&M and found a perfect pair! Nowadays there are very good training clothes in many clothing shops, like H&M and Gina Tricot. I like to have good looking and comfortable (also good quality) training clothes, but I don't think I need to spend a fortune on them. Especially when you can find good training clothes for good prices elsewhere.

My new training pants from H&M at €24,90.


Uudet treenihousut H&M:stä á 24,90 €.


Toissa päivää salilla huomasin että treenipöksyni olivat tevennet...Ne olivat lempipöksyni ja harmitti tosi paljon. Kävin seuraavana päivänä H&M:ssä kattomassa josko sieltä löytyisi sopivat. Ja sieltähän ne löytyi! Vaikka tykkään että salivaatteeni on kivan näköiset ja mukavat, en halua laittaa niihin pientä omaisuutta. Siksi onkin hyvä että H&M, Gina Tricot ja muut halvemmat puljut niitä myy sopivaan hintaan. Treenivaatteet kuitenkin kuluvat, joten niitä joutuu kuitenkin ostamaan uusia aina vähän väliä :)

No comments:

Post a Comment