Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 8, 2015

My Shoes #1

I thought I'd make a post about my shoes. I have a fair amount of shoes, so I will make a separate post about my sneakers and pumps later. This one will be about shoes I use when it is colder. As I have said before, I usually buy leather shoes and try to maintain them by taking them to the cobbler. When it comes to heels and sneakers or flats, they don't necessarily have to be leather, but boots, they have to! 


These high heeled ankle boots I bought from Zara in the fall. They are very comfortable to walk in and the heel hight is just perfect, not too high and not too low. I have added a padded insole to make them even more comfortable. I have also had the cobbler put an outer sole to make them less slippery and more long-lasting. 



These Depeche shoes I bought last winter if I remember right. They are nubuck leather and one of my most used ankle boots. They are super comfortable to walk in the whole day. They also go with everything.



My Bianco biker boots are also very popular for my feet. I think I bought them last spring. They also go with everything :)



These Aldo boots I bought before Christmas, so I have not used them that much. But I think I will be using them a lot in the spring. 



These Zara spring boots I found in the sale after Christmas. Can't wait to use them. They are also leather.



These leather boots from H&M are very old, a few years at least. I have not used them that much, I don't know why. But they are a very classic model.



These are the only artificial leather boots I have. And I just looked at them and they are looking a bit dodgy...maybe they need a new home.



These I bought in the fall and they are one of my absolute faves. Comfortable, classic and stylish! I just had the cobbler put a better outer sole and heelpiece. They were a bit slippery both outside on snow and inside on marble floors. But not anymore thanks to my cobbler.



The Park West shoes are old. I have used them a lot as you see.



The Pollini's are a new find I did at Stockmann some weeks ago. They are perfect for cold wearher and super comfortable. The material in these is suede.



The Svea boots are from last winter. I have used them a lot and they are very warm.



These Caterpillars I have not used that much since the winter has not been that snowy. They are also very heavy :D



My Vagabonds are very old, probably about 6 years :D I don't use them that much anymore, just if I want a little edge in an outfit.



My DinSko nubuck leather shoes are very much used. Perfect for spring.




Last but not least my newest family member. These are exactly what I have been looking for and they are perfect. Can't wait to use them when the streets clear from snow :)

I feel like I have a shoe for every outfit, but there are still a few shoe types and colours I would like to have :) Then I will be happy with my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment