Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, February 6, 2015

Cakes and sushi's

Long time no see!
I have been too busy to update my blog, but I will try to be updating more frequently.

Last weekend we had a baby shower for one of my friends. I am so proud of our diaper cake that we made :D It was so much fun at the shower and everything went so well. Can you believe that the actual cake was home made!

Viime viikonlopun baby shower kuvasaldoa. Olen niin ylpeä tekemästämme vaippakakusta :)














So, I have been working, planning babyshowers and baking diaper cakes :)

Yesterday I found one thing that I have been looking for for a long time. A fabric comb. I hate when clothes get fuzzy, so I wanted a fabric comb instead of one of those weird electric ones. I was trying to find it online in web shops and ebay. Then yesterday I found it at Stockmann. I was so happy because it was only 4,90€. I had to try it immediately, and here you see the difference. On the right side is the fuzzy sleeve, on the left side the cleaned one!

Löysin Stockalta pitkään etsimäni neulekamman. Se oli vain 4,90€, ja oli heti pakko päästä testaamaan kaikkiin neuleisiin. Tämä on addiktoivaa... Oikealla puolella näkyy nukkainen hiha, ja vasemmalla on neulekammalla puhdistettu hiha.




Yesterday we ate with some friends at the chinese restaurant Basilika on Kaisaniemenkatu. The Sushi was good and oh so filling!

Kävimme eilen Syö Helsinki viikkojen kunniaksi sushilla ravintola Basilikassa Kaisaniemenkadulla. Hyvää oli :)





No comments:

Post a Comment