Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Barbie pink and #Rubberducks

Finally weekend! On Friday we had the housewarming party of my brother and his girlfriend. I had my nails done before we went there and this time I went for a very Barbie pink. Simple and safe, but I love it. 

Vihdoin viikonloppu! Perjantaina meillä oli veljeni ja hänen tyttöystävän tuparit, ja ennen sitä kävin kynsihuollossa. Tällä kertaa halusin tutun ja turvallisen pinkin :)




I tried a new hairdo. Also very simple and easy to make. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the outfit, since we were already late when my ride came...

Halusin illaksi kokeilla uutta kampausta. Tämä oli helppo ja tyylikäs. Asukin vaihtui pari kertaa, mutta asukuvia en ehtiny saamaan sillä olimme jo myöhässä kun kyytini tuli...




This day on the other hand has been the most dull and rainy ever :S So I was wearing comfy shoes and a faux fur. I love my Rubber duck shoes, they are so comfortable and warm. Currently I am at mom's place relaxing and enjoying the company.

Tänään on taas ollut todella harmaa ja sateinen sää, joten pistin päälleni mukavat kengät ja tekoturkiksen. Nämä kengät ovat todella mukavat ja juuri sopivat tähän säähän. Tällä hetkellä olen äidillä rentoutumassa.








No comments:

Post a Comment