Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 2, 2015

TOP 10 COSMETICS

I saw a blog challenge in another blog and decided to try it and see if I can do all of them. It is a photo-a-day cosmetics challenge, so lets see how I manage...

1. Top 10 of cosmetics
2. Favourite mascara
3. Nails
4. Favourite foundation
5. Something red
6. Gift
7. On my wish list
8. My work makeup
9. Most used palette
10. Best cream
11. Glitter
12. Hand cream
13. Whats in my bag
14. Something pink
15. Without this I wont go out
16. Best hair product
17. Favourite brand
18. Oldest make up product
19. All time favourite
20. Hair of today
21. Make up remover
22. Favourite beauty blogger
23. Smile!
24. Last make up purchase
25. Todays makeup
26. Best Buy
27. This I regret buying
28. This is how I cover dark eyes
29. Something different
30. I can't be without
31. Todays make up on video

Näin tämän kosmetiikkahaasteen toisessa blogissa ja ajattelin tarttua haasteeseen. Saa nähdä miten pärjään, eniten kauhistuttaa viimeinen videopostaus...

1.TOP 10 ESITTELY  
2.LEMPIRIPSARI  
3.KYNNET  
4.SUOSIKKIMEIKKIVOIDE  
5.JOTAIN PUNAISTA  
6.LAHJA  
7.TOIVELISTALLA  
8.TYÖMEIKKI  
9.KÄYTETYIN PALETTI  
10. PARAS RASVA  
11.KIMALLUSTA  
12.KÄSIVOIDE  
13.MITÄ LAUKUSSA MUKANA  
14.JOTAIN VAALEANPUNAISTA  
15.ILMAN TÄTÄ EN LÄHDE ULOS  
16.PARAS HIUSTUOTE  
17.LEMPIMERKKI  
18.VANHIN MEIKKITUOTE  
19.LUOTTOTUOTE  
20.PÄIVÄN HIUSTYYLI  
21.MEIKINPOISTOTUOTTEET  
22.LEMPIBLOGGAAJA MITÄ TULEE KAUNEUTEEN  
23.HYMYILE!  
24.VIIMEISIN KOSMETIIKKAOSTOS  
25.PÄIVÄN MEIKKI  
26.PARAS OSTOS  
27.TÄTÄ OSTOSTA KADUN  
28.NÄIN PEITÄN TUMMAT SILMÄNALUSET  
29.JOTAIN ERILAISTA  
30.TÄTÄ ILMAN EN PÄRJÄISI  
31.PÄIVÄN MEIKKI VIDEOLLA 

So here is the first challenge.

TOP 10 COSMETIC PRODUCTS
These are not in any specific order.


 1. THE DERMAROLLER

Ok, good start, it is not cosmetics, but it is about beauty. I have had it for some years now and use it every now and then. It helps the skin absorb the face creams.


Hyvä alku, tämä ei ole kosmetiikkaa, mutta liittyy kauneuteen. Käytän dermarolleria välillä kun koen että iho sitä tarvitsee. Se auttaa voiteita imeytymään ihoon.


2. BAB DE CARACOL

This is snail extract. This I love. It absorbs very fast and helps the skin heal itself. Snail extract is known for speeding up the reparation of the skin. I use it mostly on blemishes and scars and it has really made a difference on my skin.


Etanavoide. Ei hirveän kivan kuullosta mutta toimii. Etanavoide on tunnettu nopeuttavan ihon omaa parantumista. Tämä auttaa arpiin ja muihin epätasaisuuksiin ihossa ja on toiminut hyvin minulle.


3. ALOE VERA EYE CREAM

I use a lot of aloe vera. I also think it is important to use eye cream for the thin skin around the eyes. This lasts long and is not too greasy.


Aloe vera silmänympärysvoide. Käytän paljon aloe vera tuotteita ja ohutta silmänympärysihoa kannattaa hoitaa. Tämä tuote kestää pitkään ja imeytyy hyvin.


4. ALOE VERA SERUM

This serum leaves the skin so soft it is unbelievable. Just two pumps under the normal day cream and the bottle last for a very long time.


Aloe vera serumi jättää ihon todella pehmeäksi. Pari pumppausta riittää hyvin päivävoiteen alle.


5. ALOE VERA SCRUB

This scrub can be used daily, and is a very important part of my skin cleaning routines.


Tätä kuorintaa voi käyttää päivittäin, ja on keskeinen osa päivittäistä ihonhoitoani.


6. CHALK POWDER

Yes. What you use on babies bums :) So delicate it works on your face too as powder ;) or in your hair as dry shampoo. I use it sometimes on my eyelashes before I put the second coat of mascara to get thicker lashes.


Talkki jota käytetään vauvan peppuun sopii myös sinun kasvoille puuterina tai hiuksiin kuivashampoona :) Käytän sitä välillä myös ripsiini ennen toisen ripsikerroksen levittämistä. Sillä saa hieman lisää tuuheutta.


7. SILVERSHAMPOO

This is the best one Ive tried this far. I don't like yellow blonde hair, so I'm very glad I found this.


Tämä hopeashampoo on paras tähän mennessä kokeilemani. En tykkää keltaisista hiuksista, joten käytän tätä kerran viikossa.


8. MAC PINK PLAID

Im not much of a lipstick user, but this is a very pretty colour. It is a perfect shade of pink!


Käytän harvemmin huulipunia, mutta tämä on ehdoton lempparini. Niin kaunis pinkin sävy!


9. SALT SPRAY

The best so far. Not too much texture and it smells divine.


Paras suolasuihke tähän mennessä. Ei anna liikaa pitoa ja tuoksuu mahtavalle.


10. YSL PARISIENNE

This is my all time favourite scent. I love the smell of roses and coconut, and this has a perfect rose scent.


Kaikkien aikojen lempituoksuni. Rakastan ruusun ja kookosen tuoksua ja tässä tuoksuu ihana ruusu!

No comments:

Post a Comment