Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, March 7, 2015

#2 Fave mascara

So, here we have the second challenge of the cosmetics challenge I posted about earlier. My favourite mascara. This comes at a good time since after next Tuesday I wont be using mascara every day any more. My sister did a course on how to make eyelash extensions, and I promised to volunteer as a model for her to practice on. So lets see how I look like on Tuesday!

So my favourite mascara is the Max Factor Calorie 2000 mascara with curved brush. I have been using it for a long time. First the one with the straight brush, and now with the curved brush. Most mascaras stain my upper and lower eyelids, but this does not. It is just simply the best, and the price is also very good. I think it is about 9€.




Tässä tulee kosmetiikkahaasteen toinen postaus, lempi ripsivärini. Tämä tulee hyvään saumaan, sillä kohta en enää tarvitse ripsaria. Siskoni on käynyt ripsienpidennyskurssin, ja lupauruin koekaniiniksi hänelle, jotta hän saa harjoitella. Saas nähdä miltä näytän tiistain jälkeen :)

Lempi ripsarini on siis Max Factor Calorie 2000 ripsari kaarretulla harjalla. Olen käyttänyt tätä ripsaria pitkään. Ensin suoralla harjalla ja nyt kaarretulla harjalla. Monet ripsarit jättävät mustia läikkiä sekä ylä- että alaluomelleni, mutta tämä ei värjää eikä varise. Tämä on myös hyvän hintanen, noin 9€. Ihan paras!


No comments:

Post a Comment