Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Saturday 7th

Mexican food is one of my favourite foods, so I was excited when my friend suggested that we should go with the girls to have food in a mexican restaurant in the city. The restaurant is close to the central railway station and is called Eatos. First we had a drink at Casa Largo and then we headed to Eatos. We had some nachos with dip and the guacamole was soooo good. As main course I had pulled pork quesadillas and a mango margarita. As desert we had some churros with ice cream and chocolate sauce. Yummy! Obviously this was my cheat day :P We had so much fun! and the girls are amazing :)








Rakastan mexikolaista ruokaa, joten oli innoissani kun ystäväni ehdotti että mennään tyttöporukalla syömään rautatientorin Eatokseen. Kävimme ensin drinkillä Casa Largossa, josta jatkoimme matkaa Eatokseen. Söimme alkupalaksi nachoja ja dippejä (guacamole oli hanaa), ja pääruoaksi söin nyhtöpossuquesadilloja. Jälkkäriksi söimme churroja jätskin ja suklaakastikkeen kanssa :P Njam! Meillä oli todella kivaa!



I decided to go with a very simple black outfit with heels.

Musa asuni.












No comments:

Post a Comment