Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Studi Pollini

Today we went to Stockmann to look at the lights. I decided on one ceiling lamp that I think will look very nice in my bedroom. But since they didn't have it at the shop, they had to order it from the storage. So I will have to wait for a while until I get it.

However, I did use som of my gift cards on a pair of good quality winter shoes. These Studio Pollini suede boots are super comfy and warm, and they will be perfect for the snowy and cold days to come. They were half prize, so from the real price 275€ I payed only half. The boots are good quality and will last for a long time. I think these boots will be more suitable for the Finnish winter than UGG boots for instance :)


Käytiin tänään Stockalla katsomassa kattolamppuja. Päädyin yhteen, mutta en saanut sitä vielä mukaani, sillä lamppua ei ollut kaupassa muuta kuin mallikappaleena. Joudun nyt siis odottamaan muutaman päivän kun he tuovat sen tehtaalta.

Käytin kuitenkin osan lahjakorteistani näihin talvikenkiin. Nämä Studio Pollinin mokkabuutsit ovat todella lämpimät ja mukavat, ja kestävät varmasti pitkään. Nämä sopivat mielestäni paremmin suomen talveen, kuin esimerkiksi UGGit. Buutsit olivat 275€ mutta alessa maksoin niistä vain puolet :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment