Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday healthies

I haven't made any Polyvore outfits lately, and as I entered Polyvore today I remembered why I really like the website. It is so easy to make your own outfit before you wear it! If you don't find the piece you want in your outfit, you can just add it to polyvire through the "clip to polyvore tool".  So easy to plan your outfits and get some inspiration! This is what I would want to wear now :)

En ole käynyt Polyvoressa aikoihin. Kun nyt siellä taas kävin, muistin miksi pidän siitä nettisivusta niin paljon. Siellä on niin helppo tehdä omat asut etukäteen, ja saada inspiraatiota omiin asuihin. Siellä voi periaatteessa tehdä oman asunsa ihan kokonaan, lisäämällä netistä tarkalleen omat vaatteet, jos niitä ei siellä vielä löydy. Tämän asun haluaisin nyt pistää päälle :)

Blackgrey



Blackgrey by Joseph1ne


In this post I told about my daily vitamins. I forgot to add the MSM powder that I take every morning. I wrote about MSM and it's benefits earlier in this post. I have been taking MSM now for about a year, and I have not been sick since. I've had some small flues, but not that often and not anything worse. At some point a few ears ago I used to be sick very often. 

Recently I have added the applecidervinegar to my diet. It is good for your stomach, it lowers the cholesterol and lowers your blood sugars. It can be used externally and internally and has so many benefits. When you use applecidervinegar you have to make sure it is the right kind. 



Tässä postauksessa kerroin aamuisista vitamiineistani. Unohdin postauksesta MSM-jauheen, jota juon joka aamu. MSM:stä kirjoitin tässä postauksessa. Olen ottanut MSM:ää nyt suurinpiirtein vuoden verran, enkä ole ollut kunnolla sairaana tuona aikana. Jotain pikkuflunssaa on ollut, mutta ei sen pahempaa.

Äskettäin lisäsin omenasiiderietikan ruokavaliooni. Omenaviini-/omenasiiderietikka on todella terveellistä ja sitä voi käyttää sekä sisäisesti että ulkoisesti. Omenasiiderietikan pitää kuitenkin olla oikenlaatuista kuumentamatonta versiota, jotta se on hyödyllisintä.





No comments:

Post a Comment