Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, January 4, 2015

New year new name

I've been thinking for a while now to change the name of the blog. As much as I like the current name, it feels too long for a blog. Blog names are normally so kliché and cheesy, or then they are just the bloggers name, which then again is a bit boring. 

However, any blog name I was thinking of sounded weird. So I decided to name it with my second name. Simple and boring, but short and easy :D 

I hope I won't loose that many of my (about 10) readers :D

Olen pohtinut blogin nimen muuttamista jo jonkin aikaa, mutta en ole ollut ihan varma uudesta nimestä. Vaikka pidän blogini nykyisestä nimestä, se tuntuu hieman pitkältä nimeltä blogille. Normaalisti bloginimet ovat joko bloggaajan nimi, tai jokin muu hyvin klicheinen bloginimi. Täydellistä bloginimeä ei tuntunut löytyvän, joten päätin nimetä blogini tylsästi toisen nimeni mukaan. Tylsä, mutta helppo ja lyhyt.

Toivottavasti en tämän myötä menetä kovin montaa kymmenistä lukijoistani :D



On Friday we had our girls cooking night. It was nice to see the girls (and doggies), but our cookings have become more easy. The idea for our cooking nights was for us to get together and try different recipes. But this time we went for tacos and ice cream :D Not so much cooking! Anyway, it was delicious!

Perjantaina pidimme taas tyttöjen kokkausillan. Kokkausiltojen tarkoituksena oli, että teemme yhdessä eri ruokia ja kokeilemme eri reseptejä. En tiedä ollaanko laiskoja, mutta kokkailut ja reseptikokeilut ovat muuttuneet vain helpommiksi :D Tällä kertaa teimme torilloja ja jäätelöä :D



Today I went to see some other friends for brunch at Robert's Coffee in Kamppi. Afterwards I checked the sale in COS and some other shops. This is me when I just got home from the city, after checking what the sale at Stockman had to offer. I was kind of hoping to find a new wool coat, but no. The place was full packed with people, and anything I found did not have any sizes left :( ...how frustrating.

Tänään kävin tapaamassa toisia ystäviäni Kampin Robertsissa brunssin merkeissä. Kävin myös Stockalla katsomassa ale-tarjontaa. Olin oivonut löytäväni uuden villakangastakin, mutta kaikista kivoista takeista minun kokoni olivat loppu :( ...tyypillistä.


Mostly I've been looking like this, chilling at home :) I am happy the holidays are over, so the normal day rhythm can start. I can feel that my sleep rhythm is out of balance. I go to bed very late and sleep long, which is not what I am used to. Talk about shock for my system when I get back to work... 

Muuten viikonloppu on mennyt rauhallisesti kotona oleskellen. Odotan jo että normaali arki alkaa, ja pääsee takaisin normaaliin rytmiin. Mulla on mennyt nukkumisrytmi ihan sekaisin lomien myötä. Menen todella myöhään nukkumaan, en saa unta, ja nukun pitkään. Kiva shokki tulossa, kun taas pitää herätä 6.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment