Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, January 23, 2015

Nails and scents

This week passed very fast, even if I have been a bit tired. Im just happy we are going towards lighter and warmer times. But for now we should enjoy the weekend!

Today I got my nails done, and as you can see, I went for a very nice and safe brown colour. The brown nails trend is hitting me very hard. I like it. It is very classy and mature, but still fashionable.


I have been having an Issey Miyake perfume unused on my shelf for a long time. I have not been using it because the bottle was a refill bottle, and I did not have the original bottle left anymore to fill with it. For a long time I have been looking for something to put the perfume in, and luckily I now found it! I found this bottle in Tiger shop and thought that this is the closest I will get to find a nice spray bottle for the perfume.

Finnish translation will come up later...





No comments:

Post a Comment