Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014

I decided to look back a bit on last year and answer some questions about 2014 I found on a blog. I needed a lot of help from my photo album, since my event memory is not that good. Something that happened this year, might, according to my memory have happened two or three years ago :D When I first started  to look back at last year I was thinking that nothing really happened. But when I looked at the pictures I remembered that actually, a lot happened... 

Describe your year with three words.
Adventurous, tough, busy.
Best buy?
My samsung camera :)
Which songs will remind you of 2014?
Beyoncé - Drunk in Love, Route 94 - My Love.
Who have you spent most time with?
My boyfriend, naturally.
Have you gotten better at something?
Pole dancing. I did pole dance a few years ago, and stopped. But this year I started again, and now I have been dancing it regularly.
What was particularly bad with the year?
The tiredness in the autumn. Autumn is usually dark and tiresome but this year it felt some how more difficult.
What was particularly good?
I traveled to a completely new place, which was a bit scary but super exciting as well :) I am happy I spent a lot of time with my family as well.
Three generations <3


Did you get new friends?
No close friends, but acquaintances.
Did you do something you have never done before?
Yes, I had my first work trip, and I started blogging in February 2014.
Did something make you extra happy?
No, not really, everything has been pretty much smooth sailing. Some work related things has made me very glad at least :)
Who have you been missing during 2014?
I always miss my loved ones when Im not with them, but during this year I found my self especially missing my grandmother from my dads side who I never got to know, since she passed away when I was five. For some reason my thoughts have been a lot with her, and I have felt sorry that I never got to know her. 
Have you been in a relationship during 2014?
Yes.
Where did you travel during 2014?
Nigeria, Sweden, Estonia and some inside of Finland.
Aba, Nigeria.

Me in Nigeria, going to a wedding. 
    

Onitsha, Nigeria.

I am looking forward to 2015, but to be honest, my expectations are not that high :D Somehow the atmosphere and situation in Finland in general does not really give any high hopes for 2015. Let's hope I am wrong!



No comments:

Post a Comment