Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday shopping

When I took some of my clothes to the flea market, I decided that with the money I get from there I will buy some nice clothes I need, in stead of some old rags. So today I took the money I had earned at the flea market and headed to Itis. I wanted to find nice pants for work, but I did not. In stead I found these Items form Zara (where else). I noticed that the shops are full of black clothes. I know it is part of autumn, but I would like to see more different fall colours.

This is what I found in Zara.

Kun vein vaatteitani kirpparille, päätin että tienaamallani rahoilla ostan uusia vaatteita joita tarvitsen. Joten tänään otin kirpparitienestini ja marssin Itikseen. Löysin muutaman ihanan vaatteen. Muhkea neule, siisti paita ja beiget farkut. Olisin halunnut löytää siistit työhousut, mutta en löytänyt hyvin istuvia mistään. Täytyy varmaan jatkaa etsimistä.





No comments:

Post a Comment