Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, November 1, 2014

101 Smoothies: Orange



I wanted to share another lovely smoothie recipe from my smoothie book. This is very simple, just oranges, mango and lime. I used frozen mango pieces which made the smoothie very fresh. This is something I could have on a hot summer day. I just miss summer so much...Christmas is not that bad either, but the time in between christmas and summer...Im not a big fan :D 

Smoothie:
Press the oranges and lime
Peel and dice the mango
Mix!




Halusin jakaa toisen smoothie reseptin smoothiekirjastani. Tämä on todella simppeli, mutta todella hyvä. Käytin tuorean mangon sijasta pakastemangopaloja, jolloin siitä tuli kylmä ja raikas. Tätä voisin juoda kuumalla kesäpäivällä litrakaupalla.

Smoothie:
Purista appelsiinien ja limen mehu
Kuori ja paloittele mango
Sekoita blenderissä 


Today I also got my self two new fragrances. The Les Cascades de Rochas is a strong, fresh and sweet perfume. It is perfect for a night out. The Laura Biagiotti Roma is a classic! I always try to buy my perfumes in big bottles. I have many perfumes and like to mix them in to my own scents :)

Tässä kaksi uusinta tuoksuani. Rochasin parfyymiä mulla ei ole aikaisemmin ollut, mutta ihastuin tähän täysin! Laura Biagiottin Roma on klassikko oli pakko saada. Yritän aina ostaa tuksuni isoissa pulloissa, suurin pulloni taitaa olla 200ml :) Tykkään myös sekoitella useampia tukosuja.



No comments:

Post a Comment