Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, October 5, 2014

B-Day Celebration


I have not forgotten about my blog, I have just been busy, and to be honest, this weather does not wake any inspirational wonders in me. So that's why it's been a bit quiet on the blog. I will try to write more again.

Anyway, yesterday we celebrated the birthday of two of my friends. We had good food and drinks. Thanks to my lovely girls for last night! <3

En ole unohtanut blogiani, olen vain ollut aika kiireinen, ja rehellisesti sanottuna, en koe mitään inspiraation ihmeitä tässä säässä. Sen takia on ollut hieman hiljaisempaa blogin puolella. Yritän kuitenkin taas tsempata :)

Eilen vietettiin kahden ystäväni synttäretiä hyvän ruoan ja juoman merkeissä. Kiitos ihanat tytöt eilisestä! <3









I never liked these plastic telephone wire ponytail holders. But last night I tried one, and I might have to buy one :)

En ole aikaisemmin oikein innostunut näistä puhelinlankapampulat. Mutta kun eilen kokeilin niitä omiin hiuksiini, jouduin toteamaan että ehkä minunkin on hankittava sellainen :)






No comments:

Post a Comment