Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Update

I have still been a bit sick, so I've been resting a lot after work and trying to take it easy. Last weekend I was at mom's place relaxing. We went to the woods and found loads of mushrooms, so now I have been eating a lot of mushroom risotto, yummy!

I don't have anything special to write about, so I thought I'd share pictures from the last few weeks. 

Olen ollut hieman sairaana joten iltani ovat menneet lepäillessä. Viime viikolla olin äidillä hoivattavana, käytiin sienimetsässä jossa löytyi paljon suppiksia. Nyt olenkin syönyt suppilovahverorisottoa koko viikon :) nam!

Mulla ei ole mitään erityistä asiaa, joten ajattelin jakaa muutaman kuvan menneiltä viikoilta.




I changed my nail colour during the week many times. Normally I wear the same colour for weeks.

Lakkasin kynteni useamman kerran viikolla. Normaalisti minulla on sama väri kynsissä pitkään.






These are the woods we wandered.

Näissä metsissä vaellettiin.








It was raining leafs. 

Satoi lehtiä.




Too cold for the chicken too?

Liian kylmää jopa kanoille?






I watched the birds migrate to warmer climates...

Katsoin muuttolintujen etelänmatkaa...





I got my nails done and got the nail polishes I ordered in the mail!

Kävin kynsihuollossa, ja sain tilaamani kynsilakat postista!


1 comment: