Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chi-a!


Im feeling slightly fluish today so I wanted to give my body loads of vitamins. I found a chia pudding recipe I have been wanting to try for a long time. It is super easy, super healthy and super good!

Mulla on ollut hieman flunssainen olo, joten päätin antaa keholleni kunnon vitamiinipommin. Olen halunnut kokeilla tätä reseptiä jo pitkään, joten hain chiat kaupasta ja rupesin hommiin. Tämä on todella helppoa, terveellistä ja hyvää!


Mix the banana and coconut milk until smooth. Blend in the chia seeds and pour in to glasses and let it set in the fridge for at least 30 min. Serve with fresh mango!

Sekoita banaani ja kookosmaito sileäksi tehosekoittimella. Lisää chiat ja jaa laseihin. Anna jäähtyä jääkaapissa ainakin 30 minuuttia. Tarjoile tuoreiden mangoviipaleiden kanssa!


No comments:

Post a Comment