Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, October 6, 2014

Get Inspirational!!!

This post is slightly different from my previous posts. I want to keep this blog to more shallow things, but I also want to spice it up a little by writing about deeper things and opening up my thoughts more to you. Sometimes when your goals in life feels lost or blurry it is good to refocus what it is you are struggling for every day. I think it is important to remember that every one of us are fighting our own battles, we all have our own goals, and take that into account when you encounter and interact with people. We have the freedom of choice, the choice to choose the mindset we have in daily situations.

I ran into this guy on YouTube, Robin Sharma. He is an author and inspirational speaker and has an energy that I get drawn to. Many of the things he says are very self-evident, but get forgotten in every day life and in the way we perceive things and situations. So it is good to get reminded of and reboosted (is that a word?) towards our goals in life. Try to find passion in the things you do, and if you don't find it, make a change.

"The seduction of safety is often more dangerous than the perception of uncertainty" - Robin Sharma



In social media you often see pictures, post, memes etc. about haters. People put a lot of effort in analyzing their haters and critics and defending their own doings. I never understood the "haters gonna hate"...blaah stuff. It is good to notice criticism, but what you do next is crucial for your own success. Robin is spot on with his points in this video.



Here are some of my other favourite videos from him.



                                          

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment