Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall feelings / cleaning the closet



So, the rain has been pouring down and I can feel the coldness and darkness coming and making me tired. I just feel like sleeping and eating :D And that happens every autumn. I think my mind and body is trying to prepare it self to survive the harsh winter. This feeling usually passes when I get used to the cold and dark days. 

By autumn I also get an urge to clean and get rid of all extra stuff, and kind of renew my self and my home. So I cleaned my closets and reserved a table at a flea market. I will take loads and loads of clothes there, and hopefully get rid of as much stuff as possible. Cleaning the closet is also fun, because you always find some forgotten clothes in the back of the shelf. You see the old and forgotten in a new light, and remember why you loved it in the first place, and remember to appreciate what you have. Which is important to try to do with any other parts of your life other than clothes! Remember to appreciate what you have, and get rid of the bad stuff :)

Olen tuskin ainut joka väsyy tästä harmaasta ja sateisesta säästä. Meitä hellittiin pitkään lämpimillä säillä, joten tämä kylmä tuulentuisku vasten kasvoja tuntuu entistäkin kauheammalta. Haluan vain syödä ja nukkua. Tämä tapahtuu minulle joka syksy, mutta kai se on kehon tapa valmistautua vuoden pimeään ja kylmään koitokseen. Kyllä tämä tästä ohi menee, kunhan keho ja mieli tottuu synkkyyteen ja kylmyyteen.

Syksyisin saan myös siivous ja uudistusvimman (mitä nukkumiselta jaksan). Siivosin vaatekaappini ja varasin pöydän kirpparilta. Vien sinne kasoittain vaatteita ja toivon että pääsen eroon kaikesta. Vaatekaappien siivoaminen on hauskaa myös siksi, että sieltä tekee aina löytöjä. Joka kerta ilahdun jostakin vanhasta vaatteesta joka on unohtunut kaapin pohjalle. Sitä muistaa taas miksi ihanan vaatteen alunperin ostikaan, ja muistaa arvostaa sitä mitä on, kun sen näkee taas uudessa valossa! Tämä pitäisi myös muistaa muilla elämänalueilla. Arvosta sitä mitä sinulla on ja hankkiudu eroon turhista asioista :)



This I found lost in the corner of my closet shelf.

Tämä löytyi unohtuneena kaapin pohjalle, ja pääsi ainakin vielä kerran päälle.



Anyway, when I have to see other human beings and when Im not snuggled under a blanket keeping my self warm, I look like this.

Kun joudun kohtaamaan maailman ja nousemaan peiton alta lämmittelemästä, näytän tältä.



These are on their way to the flea market!

Nämä ovat matkalla kirppikselle!








No comments:

Post a Comment