Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Outfit: Pizza night



Yesterday we had a lovely pizza evening at my brothers girlfriends place. My brother who has turned out to be the master chef himself made pizza from scratch. He had been up all night on friday making the tomato sauce and pizza dough, and yesterday he made them into pizza for us. We got to choose the fillings for our own pizza. I made a pizza with parma ham, goats cheese and aurugula on one half, and on the other half I put ham and blue cheese. An boy it was gooood with a glass of wine!!! Lyckily the pizzas were so big I got to take home a doggy bag. So now I have a treat waiting for me int the fridge for the evening :)



Eilen vietettiin pizzailtaa veljeni tyttöystävän luona. Pikkuveljestäni on kuoriutunut aito master chef eilisistä pizzoista päätellen. Hän oli ollut hereillä myöhään perjantaina tekemässä tomaattikastiketta ja pizzataikinaa, ja eilen sitten paistoi meille kaikille omat pizzat. Valkkasin täytteeksi parmankinkkua, vuohenjuustoa ja rucolaa yhdelle pizzanpuoliskolleni, ja toiselle laitoin kinkkua ja sinihomejuustoa. Ja voi että miten hyvää se oli viinilasillisen kanssa!!! Onneksi pizzat oli niin isoja että niistä jäi doggy bagit kottin vietäväksi. Saan siis illalla vielä maistella ihanaa pizzaani :)







I wanted to wear one of my new Asos blazers to the pizza night. I just love the thin material and the loose fit of it. I mixed it with the top from BikBok and with my new GT jeans. I like the look a lot. I can also see from the pictures now how long my hair root is...I kind of like it, but I think I will have to put in some highlights to make it look more fresh.







Halusin eilen pukea yhden jakuista jonka tilasin Asokselta. Tykkään tämän jakun ohuesta materiaalista ja löysästä leikkauksesta. Toppina alla on Bikbokista ostettu kukkakuviollinen toppi, ja housut ovat GT:n uudet lempparini. Pidän tästä asusta kovasti :) Näen nyt myös kuvista kuinka kauhean pitkä juurikasvuni on. Jossain määrin pidän siitä, mutta tekee kuitenkin mieli laittaa raidat jotta hiuksista tulisi hieman raikkaammat.







#Saturday #Night #Pizza







No comments:

Post a Comment