Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Early autumn #Outfit



I knew today was going to be a warm day so I took the opportunity to still wear sandals for maybe the last time this year. It is fairly warm outside, so it was no problem. I wish we would have a longer period in Finland when the weather would be warm enough to be able to wear slightly lighter clothes, and not freeze every single day. But I guess you can keep on wishing...even tho it will never happen :)

I like the combination of white and khaki green. I think the outfit is smart and simple, and casual enough to feel comfortable. I would like to find similar but tighter pants in black. 


Tiesin että tänään olisi hieman lämpimämpi sää, joten käytin tilaisuutta hyväksi ja puin sandaalit ehkä viimeisen kerran tänä vuonna. Ulkona on melko lämmin, joten tarkenin todella hyvin. Toivon että suomessa olisi pidempään tällainen sopiva sää, jottei aina tarttis varautuu mitä kylmimpään tuiskuun ja tuuleen. 

Mielestäni valkoinen ja khakinvihreä sopii mainiosti yhteen. Asuni on simppeli mutta tyylikäs :) Haluaisin löytää mustat samantyyppiset housut, jotka olisivat hieman tiukemmat. Materiaalikin sais olla hieman liukkaampi, sillä tämä matsku kerää paljon pölyä ja rypistyy helposti :/






#OFFICE
#STYLE #OUTFIT







I went to buy my rose salt and saw this!!! A Quest Bar! :D I have been wanting to try it ever since Ive seen it in the biggest fitness blogs. But man..the price! 3,95€ (!) I still had to try it, and it was pretty good, but not worth all that money :P

#QuestBar


Kävin hakemassa ruususuolani punnitse&säästä-kaupasta ja törmäsin tähän!!! QuesBariin! :D Olen halunnut maistaa niitä siitä lähtien kun ne ovat pyörineet isoissa treeniblogeissa. Järkyttävän kallis herkku, 3,95€!!! :o
Ihan hyvää, muttei iiihan tuon hinnan arvoista :)




No comments:

Post a Comment