Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Late night laughter


My saturday night was filled with laughter. We went with my girls first out to eat, then to  see a show at the Helsinki Comedy Festival. It was so much fun, I haven't laughed like that for a long time :) Stand up comedy is something everyone should see every once in a while.

I was wearing a shirt that I bought from Croatia. I love the colour and material of it :)

Lauantai-iltani oli naurua täynnä. Kävimme tyttöjen kanssa ensin syömässä, sitten kattomassa yhtä Helsinki Comedy Festivalin näytöstä Vanhalle. Esitys oli todella hauska. En musita milloin olisin viimeksi nauranut näin paljon :D Stand Upissa pitäisi ehdottomasti käydä useammin.

Päälleni puin Kroatiasta ostetun paidan. Pidän paidan väristä ja materiaalista todella paljon :)



Today I was supposed to go to brunch with some other friends, but for the second time this week my phone alarm did not wake me up! I don't know what setting I have messed up, but for some reason it does not ring if the phone is on silent, which it should. Anyway, after feeling bummed about missing brunch, I decided to go to mom's place to chill out. Instead I entered in to a work camp. We were picking plums and doing some garden work, and playing with my baby boy <3 

Tänään oli tarkoitus käydä syömässä brunssi toisten tyttökavereitten kanssa, mutta jostakin ihmeen syystä, jo toista kertaa tällä viikolla puhelimeni herätys ei herättänyt minua! Olen varmaan sössinyt jotakin asetuksissa, sillä herätys ei soi jos puhelin on äänettömällä, vaikka sen pitäisi soida. Päätin sitten lähteä äidille rentoutumaan. Luulin saapuneeni äidille, mutta saavuinkin syksyiselle työleirille. Poimimme luumuja ja teimme piha-hommia, ruttunaama Rufuksen leikkejä unohtamatta.

Bad boy!

#Weekend








No comments:

Post a Comment