Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, June 6, 2014

Soft Summer Feet / LivBox

Today was again that time of the month when I get the black box in my mail. The content was disappointing once again, so I just stopped the order. If I would want to try the grocery shop products I would by them from there, but I don't want the regular Nivea/Granier products in the LivBox. It is a bit disappointing, since I was hoping to find some new and exiting brands and products that you cant find everywhere. This time there was only one product that "earned" :P to be mentioned more specifically in the blog. The Hansaplast foot scrub. The scrub was thick and oily with big scrubbing particles that left the feet feeling very soft. This product I can recommend if you want soft feet for summer. My tootsies really liked it! :D

Tänään oli siis taas se aika kuusta kun saan kotiin sen pienen mustan laatikon, LivBoxin. Jälleen kerran sisältö tuotti pettymyksen, joten päätin suosiolla lopettaa tilauksen. Jos haluan kokeilla markettikamaa, ostan ne marketista. Olin pettynyt sillä odotin LivBoxin tuovan tietoisuuteeni uusia tuntemattomampia merkkejä ja hyviä löytöjä. Tällä kertaa blogissa maininnan ansaitsi vain Hansaplastin jalkakuorinta. Kuorintavoide oli paksua ja öljyistä jossa oli isot rakeet jotka jättivät jalat ihanan pehmeiksi! Tätä voin suositella jos haluaa pehmeät kesäjalat :)



My own nail polish :)

Some other products I got that I wasn't really that fond of.

Muutama muu tuote joita sain. Näistä en oikein innostunut.

No comments:

Post a Comment