Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Outfit: Be proud of who you are



So now it is time for last weekends outfit from the graduation party. The party was in Vaasa, and we stayed at a hotel. The weather was bad, so that's why the pictures are taken in the hotel corridor :) I am also sharing some picture of some beautiful things I encountered that same weekend.


Tässä asuni viime viikonlopun lakkiaisista. Yövyimme hotellissa, ja huonon sään takia kuvat on otettu Hotellin käytävillä :) Jaan teille myös kuvia kauniista asioista joita kohtasin sinä viikonloppuna.








  

So, as in a previous post I was comparing outfits, this is the one I ended up wearing :)

Aikaisemmassa postauksessa vertasin asukokonaisuuksia, ja niistä tämä päätyi päälleni juhliin :)



White Skirt 2

No comments:

Post a Comment