Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Outfit: Feeling blue


This cold summer is resulting in a huge lack of inspiration regarding outfits. I just want to stay warm and not feel inspired by clothes. It is even so dark inside, so the pictures get bad anyway. So today I tried to dig deeper for inspiration, but all I got inspired by was BLUE...maybe I was feeling blue or something, but that was what I felt comfortable with even if it was still not that inspirational :D

Anyway, here was my BLUE outfit.

Tämän kylmän kesän takia en ole ollut yhtään inspiroitunut kokoamaan kivoja asuja saati esittelemään niitä. Tavoitteena on vain ollut pysyä lämpimänä :D Tänään yritin löytää inspiraationi asuihin hieman kovemmin, joten puin päälleni hieman väriä.

Tässä siis sininen asuni.








No comments:

Post a Comment