Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New discoveries and addictions

This day I spent with my sister in the city where I rediscovered an old shop and fed one of my addictions (other than coffee :))

The rediscovered shop is Indiska!!! When I was a teenager we used to go there to buy all kind of unnecessary things, like glitter pens, small jewellery boxes and funky candle holders. But now they have clothes! They have probably had clothes all this while, but I never thought Indiska would have nice clothes, the kind that I would wear :D I actually bought a black cardigan that is perfect for work, but they have nice tunics and dresses for summer. I will definitely go there again next time Im on a hunt for clothes :) here's some examples of what they have. Klick on the picture.

Tänään vietin päiväni siskoni kanssa kuapungilla, ja tein uuden vanhan kauppalöydön ja sain myös ruokkia uutta addiktiotani :)

Uusi vanha kauppa johon taas ihastuin on Indiska!!! Teininä siellä käytiin ostamassa kaikkea krääsäää, kuten glitterikyniä, mini korurasioita ja lasilyhtyjä. Huomasin tänään että niillähän on myös ihania vaatteita! Kauniita tunikoita ja mekkoja kesäksi. En olisi uskonut että löytäisin Indiskasta päällepuettavaa, mutta sieltä lähti tällä kertaa mukaan musta paita joka tulee sopimaan hyvin töihin. Tässä alla esimerkkejä Indiskan vaatteista. Klikkaa kuvaa.

 






And as what comes to my new addiction, I found these super cute single ice pops from Tiger, an I had to have them :) I immediately froze some lemonade in them, so let's see what it tastes like in a few hours :P

Ja mitä tulee addikiooni, niin löysin taas yhdet ihanat jääpuikkomuotit Tigerista :) Saa nähä miltä maistuu mun limujäät joita oli heti pakko kokeilla :D



Last some pictures from the freezing terrace.

Lopuksi kuvia jääkylmältä terassihetkeltä.







No comments:

Post a Comment