Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lip Gloss


Last monday I was on a business trip in Stockholm, an I had the chance to buy my all time favourite lip gloss from the air port. As you can see I am slightly addicted to it. This time I bought a version that is slightly more nude in colour than my previous ones. This is the best lip gloss and it lasts forever. I also had to buy the drink every swedish fitness blogger is writing about, the Celcius Sverige drink. But I have to admit it was not so good...

Olin viime maanantaina työmatkalla Tukholmassa ja sain ostettua lemppari huulikiiltoni lentokentältä. Kuten näkyy olen hieman koukussa kyseiseen huulikiiltoon. Tämä on paras ja kestää todella pitkään. Kokeilin hieman nudempaa sävyä tällä kerta. Halusin tietenkin myös ostaa Tukholmasta kaikkien ruotsalaisten treeniblogien hehkuttamaa Celcius Sverige juomaa. Mutta pakko sanoa että olin hieman pettynyt, ei se niin hyvää ollut...





Some pictures from the Stockholm streets and Fjäderholmarna. The weather was incredible!

Muutama kuva Tukholman kaduilta ja Höyhensaarilta (?? Fjäderholmarna ruotsiksi). Sää oli ihan mieletön! 






Too windy for outfit pictures...

Liian tuulista asukuville...



No comments:

Post a Comment