Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 21, 2017

Best makeup remover

I have found the best make up remover ever! When I remove my makeup I want it to be as easy as possible, quick and not leave my skin too dry. I have been juggling between different kinds of micellar waters, face cloths, dissolving creams and water washable foams and never found anything I would be completely happy with.

The micellar waters are pretty good and easy, where you use a cotton pad to remove the makeup. But often I have noticed that I need to use so many cotton pads before my face is completely clean. And sometimes it also feels too tugging on my skin and not so gentle at my eyes.

At one point I got really excited about makeup removing creams that you massage on your face and remove with a wet cloth. It has been functioning all right, but it feels messy and like too much of an effort.

The washable foams are quick and easy, but they leave a dry feeling on my skin.

But now I have found a perfect match that is something between a makeup dissolving cream and a face wash. And this does not leave my face feeling dry.


It is the Clinique take the day off.

It is like a hard paste or "butter", but as soon as you rub it to your face it starts melting and dissolving the makeup - mascara and all. You don't have to use any cloth, cotton or makeup wipe to remove it, you just wash it off with warm water. Super easy and good for the skin!



Lastly a picture of my chia pudding at Helsinki City Museum where I had coffee wit my lovely friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment