Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tropic Tonic


I found another lipstick to add to my MAC lipstick collection and thought I would share it here. I really wanted a summer lipstick, something bright and in coral colour. I picked this up at the airport on our way to Croatia. This is a colour that is perfect on tanned skin. I was wearing it the first time on Saturday at the Davido concert. 


It is called MAC- Tropic Tonic

This swatch picture is taken with a flash.



This swatch picture is without a flash.



And here you can se it on me. I loooove it!





Sunday was my birthday and I had a lovely brunch at restaurant Faro with some close friends. It was a sunny day and we still went to the beach to enjoy the sun in the afternoon. Btw the brunch was amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment