Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, July 17, 2017

Hello blog

It has been a while since my previous blog post. At times I have been missing blogging and that is why I will try to activate my blog again. I am not a super big fan of writing texts, so I will be keeping the blog mostly focusing on pictures. 

I also do not want to label my blog to a certain type; ie. lifestyle/fashion/beauty blog. I want to keep it sort of as a diary and post whatever I feel like. And that is actually what I miss the most about blogging. Having it as a diary you can go back to when ever you like (helps my bad memory as well :P). I will be posting about miscellaneous things I do and like, and I will not take any pressure on posting as this only is a hobby of mine.

Currently I am two weeks in to my annual leave and it is raining outside. So what better time to restart this blog then with some pictures from Croatia!







No comments:

Post a Comment