Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Ordinary

Today in the morning when I woke up I was looking in the bathroom mirror. I was looking at my self and thought my skin looked exceptionally good, healthy and glowing. There might be a few reasons to that. One of them is the summer and the sun. A light tan makes the skin look healthy and fresh. Another one might be the no-sugar "diet" I currently am on (I allow my self to eat sweets once a week or less).  The last option (which I hope it is) might be the new skincare range I have been using for a week now. 

I stumbled on a brand called The Ordinary and read about the brand and their philosophy. It is a brand that makes clinical formulations for skin care. They make simple skincare technology products that above all are very affordable. They only label the products with what they contain, and don't focus on fancy packaging which would increase the price.

Read more about The Ordinary here.

I have a few of their formulas and use them in my daily skincare routine, morning and evening.


I made some research on the formulas and currently use them as follows.

AM
Toner (not The Ordinary)
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Matrixyl 10% +HA
Face moisturizer (not The Ordinary)

PM
Toner (not The Ordinary)
Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%
(20 min. waiting time)
Advanced retinoid 2%
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
100% Organic Cold-pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
Face moisturizer (not The Ordinary)

I really hope my skin is glowing thanks to these. I have also lately been reading about Asian beauty routines in skincare and the more I read (and watch Youtube videos) about it the more intrigued I am. I am going to start to build up my 7-10 step skincare routine according to the Asian skincare regime.



No comments:

Post a Comment