Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, August 22, 2016

Skirts + Sneakers = True Love #outfit



I often see women in the street that really pull off the "sneakers with anything" outfit. They pair their sneakers with classy and stylish outfits and it looks good. I think there are a few thinks you need to take in to consideration to be able to pull of a "sneaker + anything" look. I used to think sneakers and skirts or dresses looked silly, but with the right combination I'm sure you can slay it!




Some fashionistas pull off the big chunky Nike Airmaxs' with a skirt outfit. But to be on the safe side there are some things to keep in mind mixing sporty with girly:

- avoid too chunky sneakers
- favor one coloured sneakers
- wear short socks or no socks
- wear mostly same colours in the outfit
- wear non lace ups

With these tips you will definitely rock the skirt + sneakers outfit!




I usually prefer pencil skirts to work. But I love this skirt I found at Stradivarius when I visited Tallinn in the summer. This black skirt is easily paired with any knit or shirt. I love the fact that it has pockets :)





No comments:

Post a Comment