Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Leather for this weather #outfit



My favourite fall jacket is crumbling away - since it is faux leather and 10 years old. I have been using it A-LOT. And I was so heartbroken when I noticed that the material is chipping away and leaving small black dandruff like flakes all over me. I have been hunting for a new leather jacket ever since. Imagining a black biker styled leather jacket with buckles and metal. I was looking through the Zadaa application (the flea market app) scamming for used leather jackets and came over this. As I was saving it I noticed that it was my friend that was selling it! What a coincidence. Even though it does not have buckles and metal, it is very similar to the crumbling faux leather jacket, and I love it! And it is not new, witch even makes it an ecological purchase :) I am so happy about it and it is so soft :)








No comments:

Post a Comment