Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Croatia snapshots

Oh god...the amount of pictures that was on my camera and phone was huge. I just finished looking them through. I came back from a 30 degrees hot Croatia on Saturday. Even though the weather sucks here I am happy that I am safely home. As a slightly flight scared person the flight back home was not so smooth... Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures from this amazing trip.


We had a week at our catamaran in Croatia. We were six persons this time and we sailed to different places in the Croatian archipelago. The weather was great! Over 30 degrees during the day time, not much colder during night. At first the heat felt exhausting, but I got used to it very fast. Especially when you can basically jump in to the ocean whenever you feel like it. I enjoy the sun a lot, and I freeze easily, so this climate is perfect for me.



This was my cabin for the week. There was a few sleepless nights due to windy weather conditions, but otherwise I was very content with my little hub.





This picture from above was from a bay we stayed at one night. We parked (?) our yacht at a buoy and took the small motor boat to shore. We ate at a local restaurant with this amazing view. 



Sometimes we stopped at a bay or in the middle of the ocean to take a swim in the very salty water. This turquoise water was amazingly clear and warm. 




This small town called Port of Vis was one of my favourite places we visited. It is an old greek town and the buildings are amazing. We stayed here for one night.








Next stop we made in a bigger city was close to the port of Hvar. There was no space to park our boat at the harbour, so we left it a bit further away and took a boat taxi to town. This place was amazing! Huge yachts, hot climate, good ice cream and lovely views. 





Below are some random pics from different locations. Last time we were in Croatia we saw dolphins, which I was hoping to do this time as well, but this time we did not have luck.
















Our home harbour in Sibenik is close to Trogir which is a Unesco world heritage site. It is beautiful with its historic culture. We spent our last night there eating good food and enjoying the last hours of our trip.







No comments:

Post a Comment