Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, August 12, 2016

Fall feelings #outfit


Hi. I was trying to hang on to summer still for a while, but I can already sense the autumn in the air. As I came back from Croatia I still wanted to wear skirts and summery clothes, but noticed that it is too cold for me. Especially at the office. The air condition is so cold I even caught a small flu immediately I stepped in to the office!


Anyway, this is what I was wearing the other day. It is a bit fall like with dark colours and boots. 

Top: Zara
Leggings: Zara
Vest: H&M
Coat: H&M
Shoes: Depech




I did buy some stuff on my trip to Croatia. Mostly from the airport, since we didn't really go for a shopping trip and Croatia is not the biggest shopping place. I also have a few new beauty products that I will show you. I need to find a lip colour for fall, so let's see what I will end up buying.







No comments:

Post a Comment