Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hi again



Hi Blog! It has been a while....

I have had a lack of inspiration on blogging, but I am trying to start slowly again :) I am having my summer vacation, so maybe I will feel more inspired to share some beauty and fashion stuff on the blog.

The latest post that I was supposed to publish was about these NYX products I bought at Sokos, where NYX is nowadays available. The pink soft matte lip cream is called Antwerp and is a true summer colour. The intense butter gloss is called tres leches is very opaque and a perfect nude colour. These NYX products smell so nice! 

The wonder pencil is an allround pencil. Mostly I line my waterline with it, but it can also be used as a concealer or highlighter.

NYX is great for having good quality products for affordable prices.









No comments:

Post a Comment