Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer news

I have been thinking about getting a few piercings for a while now. My target is to get the combinations in the two pictures below. Before midsummer Pinja took me to Lävistysliike on Mechelininkatu.


I was a bit nervous on how much it would hurt. But Niko the guy who did the piercings was very calming and professional. It did not hurt as much as you expect. I cant wait for them to heal, so I can get the next ones and complete my look. I think I also want a conch piercing in addition to the helixes.


Target right ear

Target left ear
Last week we went to our cottage in Savonlinna. It was relaxing even though the weather was crappy. We played games, went fishing and enjoyed good food.

We also did a trip to Oravi and Sahalahti. The views are amazing.

Oravi
Sahalahti

Savonlinna center


I caught these fish with only a worm on a hook!




 I have also been picking blueberries and strawberries in Sipoo as we do every summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment