Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 22, 2016

Black summer #outfit


Lately I have been feeling black clothes for summer. Black does not usually count as a summer colour. For summer it should be whites, florals, bright colours and pastels. I mean I love white and different prints, but somehow I have found myself picking black clothes to wear. Black is easy and classic. It looks so nice against a tanned skin as well. So, I will not feel bad for not wearing white lace and florals every day during summer :)


Top and leggings: Zara
Shoes: Bershka
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Coat: H&M 





ACTIVITIES OF THE WEEK

Below, you can see what I have been up to this week. We went to Linnanmäki to enjoy some crazy rides. I have also been picking blueberries. I picked 3 litres and plan on picking another 3.
I can't go to Linnanmäki without having my hattara! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment