Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, April 17, 2016

My first ones


I have been thinking on trying liquid lipsticks for some time now. I was not sure what brand I would try. I was thinking about ABH but I ended up getting the Gerard Cosmetics in Serenity and the LA Splash in Latte Confession. They have slightly different formulas. 


I was anticipating the Gerard Cosmetics Serenity to be a bit more pink in colour and not so orange. It might also be my own lip colour that makes it look more orange. This liquid lipstick is not as drying as the LA Splash one. Also, it does not dry as quickly. Serenity is a nude, a little darker than my natural lip colour. It lasts fairly long on the lips.



The LA Splash Latte Confession liquid lipstick is very long lasting. It dries completely matte and feels a bit more drying than the GC Serenity. The colour is a darker brownish red with warm undertones. I think it will be lovely in summer with a glowy tan.



No comments:

Post a Comment