Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend feelings


The weekend came and left...Friday was celebrated with a dinner with some friends. 

Saturday started with this lovely breakfast. In the evening we went to see the movie Spotlight. The topic of the movie was tough, but it was really interesting. I liked it! Even though my movie company was sleeping half of the movie :'D



 This is what I was wearing to the movies. I did not have time to take proper pictures, so we go with the phone pics. I was wearing the same skirt as in a few posts back. I really like this skirt! It fits so well. It is not too tight, the material does not wrinkle or collect dust to it. It is just simple and chic! :)





I dug the Guess boots out. I have not been using them that much, even though I like them a lot.
 

If you have not noticed yet, Bootz has a campaign that if you buy for 100€ from Desigual you get a 55€ watch for free! Click here to get to the site. You also get 20% off spring outerwear still today.


No comments:

Post a Comment