Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Checked skirt - copy my style

 


My office outfit from the other day. I tought I would make a copy my style. I collected a few items that are similar to what I am wearing here. The skirt I have is from Orsay. It is so cute and such a good material. I like the length, and it is snug but not oo tight. I need more of these kind of skirts. It also has a cute leather rim at the top.



I have gotten more comfortable wearing skirts. Before I was not such a fan, but I have found a new love for skirts and dresses. They are comfortable, easy and feminine. They are perfect for the office every day, or for an evening out. I am still a pant girl, but I think skirts and dresses are taking a little bit over :)


My nails match my skirt, if anyone notices :)


Checked skirt

Scarf: HERE Top: HERE Faux fur: HERE Coat: HERE Stocings: HERE Skirt: HERE


I found shoes that are very similar to the ones I am wearing HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment