Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 28, 2016

Coral Bliss




OH how the sun gives me energy! Today I enjoyed  cup of coffee with my friend in Johan & Nyström at Katajanokka. The café was super cozy, and I tried a nice piece of raw cake. We also took a short walk and enjoyed the sun. Helsinki is really beautiful during spring and summer, when the sunlight gives it justice.



My outfit was very casual and comfortable. I am still wearing my winter coat, even though the sun was very warm.












Trying hard to be a professional blogger :D




On Saturday I noticed something new in Jumbo. A MAC counter in Stockmann!!! It was completely empty of people, so I had to take the opportunity and take my time swatching as many lipsticks as possible. I could not leave this baby in the shop, so I ended up purchasing the MAC Coral Bliss lipstick in Cremesheen. It will be perfect for summer.


And here on my lips. 





No comments:

Post a Comment