Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Beanie Mania



Ok, so it got cold again...time to dig the hats out.

I usually don't like hats or caps of any kind. I just don't feel comfortable with something on my head. Mostly the hats or beanies I have has been made by my mom, or I have bought them on sale. If I buy something to put on my head, it definitely is something from sale.


 I found this grey beanie on sale, but gosh I can't remember from where. I like to wear it with my fancy coat and high heels. It's just that splash of funky edge you need in an otherwise sophisticated outfit.

I actually found nice beanies for sale here in Fiorellashop.
Wau! I have to say that Fiorella's webshop really looks nice! They have stepped up a bit :)



This headband was also found on sale from the same webshop I can't remember the name of. I actually have this in two colours. This is perfect if you need to keep your ears warm.



 The last one is my favourite, and it is made by mom <3 I love the colour.




Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment