Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lately




This post is about what I have been up to lately (and where my camera has been active) :)



Picking strawberries! I am so glad I now have strawberries and blueberries in my freezer, because I am a berry addict! Now I am fully stacked for winter!


A friend we encountered on our way to the woods. How come all animal babies are cute! 
Froggie baby <3

Rufus likes jumping on the trampoline :D





Last weekend was our friends bachelorette party. It was such a nice weather and we had so much fun!
We tried stand up paddling (SUP) and went to the amusement park, we were dancing in public in Esplanadi park, and then we went out to eat and clubbing.






This was my going out outfit, all white. The skirt is from Zara, the top from H&M.


<3
Before going out we had dinner at Shanghai Cowboy, an this was what I had. OMG! It was sooo good! It was an avocado tortilla! Another of my addictions....





Otherwise I have been enjoying the warm weather that came, at last...







No comments:

Post a Comment