Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pure White and Shiny Nikes


My outfit from the other day. We went to the city and I finally got the shoes I have been wanting so bad!





The top in this outfit is from BikBok
Jeans are Dr. Denim
Shoes from Nilson

Sorry for the mirror selfies, the changing room was just so huge I had to picture it :D


Why are the changin rooms in Zara's mens department so huuuge??? I guess they needed more changing rooms in the women's department, taht's why they made them so small there...but this was like a room you could live in. I could live in Zara though :D I almost do already anyway...




Jaeeeyyy! these are the ones I got!!! They are so pure white and perfect! They are Nike AirMax 90 Premium.



I have been cleaning a lot at home when the weather has been very bad. Here I am cleaning my closet. I might sell something on a flea market in fall time. Let's see how much sellable things I find. I have been finding things I forgot I even have. That is always nice :) The last pick is from today. We went picking blueberries and raspberries. 





No comments:

Post a Comment