Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, August 17, 2015

First Movie!

Yayyyy! I made my first movie! Ok, it is very amateur, but I wanted to try. It was not easy at all. In fact it was the reason I have not been updating for over a week. I started editing the movie a week ago and then my computer said that the hard disk is full. I tried to clean the hard disk, but the computer tilted very bad. I tried everything to fix it, my boyfriend tried everything, the neighbour and the cat in the yard tried everything to try to make the computer work again...no success. I had to take it to the computer doctor who cleaned the hard disk and did some other magic to it (wiped the screen etc.).

I got the computer back a few days ago, so I continued my editing work. I have been watching many many Youtube videos to become this good(?)! It is so much fun! Even though the video is very simple, and probably very boring to most of you :)

Let me know what you like? (don't be too honest :P)



No comments:

Post a Comment