Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Palettes and truffle fries




Oh god! I have been super busy lately. I feel like I don't even have time to do basic things like cook and clean. Yesterday after work me and my friend decided to relax over a glass of wine. We went to a place called Hodari & Hummeri to have a fish hot dog and french fries fried in truffle! it was so yummy! 




I also got something I have been thinking of getting for a while. I love rose gold tones in anything and I feel that the colour goes well with anything. So...I have been thinking about buying the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette for some time now. I have the first Naked palette, and I love it. The quality of the eyeshadows is great, and it has lasted me for a long time. The palette is kind of pricy, even in on line shops. So when I got home the -20% ticket for Sokos (who nowadays sell Urban Decay) I saw my chance! I really love it and I am happy I got it at this good price. It also comes with one eyeshadow brush, and some primer samples. Good deal!

In these pictures, and in the video below, I am wearing some of the eyeshadows from the palette.




I started filming this video where I was supposed to make swatches of the colours, but the battery of my camera finished. I could not resist to get to play with iMovie again, so you will just get a glimpse in to the palette and the lovely shades!

Remember to change the video setting to HD :)




2 comments: