Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, September 28, 2015

Cosmetics update

This weekend I had the most fun weekend in a long time. We traveled to Tallin with some girls to celebrate my friends birthday. We had spa and treatment reservations, did some shopping and good dining. I will make a separate post about the trip, but now I will show you some cosmetics I grabbed with me from Kaubamaja :)


I needed a blush and was very happy to find out that they have The Balm in Estonia. I bought this blush, and I love it. The colour is very peachy (not as brown as in the picture) and easy to apply. Very good quality.



I have actually been asking around for this powder in all places in Helsinki where they sell MUS. This powder has not yet arrived to any shop in Helsinki, and I was so happy to find it in Tallinn! MUS are renewing their packages, and as you see, the packaging is gorgeous!



And the beauty blender...I have been thinking about buying this, and luckily I did! It is soooooo good! Never has my foundation been so even! I love, love, love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment